Volunteer Centre Slough is a small registered charity that champions volunteering in Slough.
We provide support to volunteers and volunteer involving organisations to increase the number and diversity of local volunteers and encourage growth of quality volunteer management.
Some of the key services we offer include:
- Brokerage: Matching individuals who are interested in volunteering with local
- Marketing Volunteering: Encouraging interest in volunteering and community
- Good Practice Development: Promoting good practice and providing access to
- Developing Volunteer Opportunities: Working in partnership with local
organisations to set up new volunteering opportunities
- Policy Response and Campaigning: Promote any issues that affects volunteers
- Strategic Development of Volunteering: We help plan for the long term future of
volunteering in Slough.
More information about Volunteer Centre Slough and volunteering in general can be found by clicking on the links below.